Re: [SLE] installing freecell.exe and cards.dll under wine
  • From: Martin Deppe <Martin.Deppe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:12:14 +0100
CorvusE wrote:

is the counting of the total wins/losses and the streaks and so on! ;.-)

KPatience keeps track of that data under Game->Statistics, it has Freecell, as well as many other solitaire games.

Thanks Corvus, this isn't too bad to start with, but still there is an annoying fact. I can start WinFreeCell without starting a game and just look into the statistics f.e. but I can't do that with kpatience or can I? I mean I start kpatience and I HAVE to play the game. If I don't even start one I still loose one. That resulted in 2 games a actually made (just to test it) and 6 I haven't which again resulted in 8 games counted. That is not what I expect. Sorry.

Yours
Martin

< Previous Next >