Re: [SLE] Is 9.2 the last version of SUSE Pro we are going to see?
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:41:46 -0500
peter Nikolic wrote:
On Sunday 26 Dec 2004 08:15, Andrew Betts wrote:

SUSE Linux Professional seems to have disappeared from the Novell site
as a product. Does this mean support is going to disappear soon?
Should I, as a desktop user, start using Novell Linux Desktop?

--
Andrew Betts

It has not disappeared it is just the web site to be polite about it is a load of used toilet paper in fact worse more like the richard the thirds themselfs .

Would you mind trying again, so that we can have some idea what you're talking about.