Re: [SLE] 9.1 > 9.2 question
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:10:49 -0500
* Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-30-04 18:09]:
> As for the LCD monitor problem, we have no LCD monitors so I can't
> look into it.

If the LCD monitor was not in the data-base and the vertical and/or
horizontal scan rates were different than those listed for a default
LCD, you will have video problems.

The solution:
You may edit the data-base and place the proper values for you
monitor or you may insert them via sax2. The proper values are
available on the install cd which accompanied your monitor in an .inf
file.

HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos

< Previous Next >