Re: [SLE] How to copy Audio Cassettes to MP3 EFFICIENTLY ???
  • From: ti@xxxxxxx (Ti Kan)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 03:12:54 -0800 (PST)
Rikard Johnels writes:
> This might be useful..
> http://www.metadecks.org/software/sweep/index.html
>
> There is supposed to be some LP-rippng software out there, but i cant remem=
> ber=20
> the name or location right now.. If i do, ill get back...

SuSE comes with a program called "gramofile" which is a non-graphical
LP-ripping program with user-configrable surface noise reduction filters,
and other nifty features. I use this, along with "sweep" (very good wave
editor program) to convert LPs to CDs and MP3s. I think gramofile should
also be perfectly usable for cassette tape ripping.

-Ti
--
Ti Kan
http://www.amb.org/ti