Re: [SLE] Empty Trash
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:28:00 -0500

> > > There is no objective reason to prohibit or even discourage mark-up
> > > in email and on Usenet.
> >
> > Except, perhaps, in *this* forum where it is against list policy.
> > Reason enough.
>
> "Irrational reason" is an oxymoron.

As many consider the 'Reply-To:' policy, but it still exists and *was*
put in place by the people/company who kindly provide the list. Does
this mean that they are 'Irrational'?

I would say 'Not'. I would say that they are within their *rights* to
dictate rules for the privilege to participate in a forum they provide.

HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos