Re: [SLE] What to backup
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 01:53:35 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2004-11-08 at 10:41 -0500, BandiPat wrote:

> Yes, but that is only one of many backups provided Carlos. Reread the
> sentence or did I need to put start YaST2 and open the Install/Remove
> software module to do the search?

I know there are several, and I have tried some of them. I maintain what I
said: none of those I tried is so good, fast and complete as pc backup for
dos was more than ten years ago. A very limited version of that one was
later included with windows; I suppose they bought it.

I don't understand why, ten years later, the backup tools I have seen in
Linux are so... so... I don't have words.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson

< Previous Next >