RE: [SLE] 9.2 is really slow
  • From: "Chris Geske" <lims@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:48:22 -0600
I have SuSE 9.2 and WinXP on a dual boot Dell Inspiron 9100. SuSE takes
about 5 times longer to boot and come to a settled desktop.

I'm sure if i customized the kernel, they would be on par.

Also, I'm not impressed with SuSE's wireless capabilities, what a PITA!

--
Chris Geske - LIMS Manager
Northern Lake Service, Inc.