Re: [SLE] best Stock Chart Program, for Linux, have come across : "Rapid": /www.daveware.com/linuxrapid.html
  • From: pinto <pinto45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:39:36 +0000
On Tuesday 16 November 2004 14:32, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
> I wonder if WINE on the CD's will run the Windows version of
> Metastock 7.0, as I cannot just go out and buy another program as it
> is MIGHTY expensive.
_________________________

~ do not quite remember, but believe i looked at the success reports
for both Wine, and also, CrossOver Office . . . did not see any reports
on Metastock vers 7.0

My impression is, that, if one buys CrossOver Office, then, their
developers often do what it takes to make the program you are
interested in, run correctly.

Metastock 7.0 will surely run perfectly on VMware.

the old DOS Metastock runs perfectly on DOSemu.

best rgds

< Previous Next >