Re: [SLE] PrismGT wireless problem with SuSE 9.1
  • From: Jan Elders <jrme@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:32:13 +0100
Mitch,
Three questions :
1. Where is your card manufactured ? Mine is "made in China". Is your's too ?
(I've read somwhere that somebody had a card made in China that did NOT work
and another one from the same brand made in Singapore that did work).
2. I didn't see ant drivers in YOU, are you sure ? I did download and install
the frmware.
3. What "modprobe" should I do ?

Thanks in advance for your reply,
Greetings,