Re: [SLE] Replacementsfor Windows Applications
  • From: Allen Wilkinson <aw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:41:38 -0500 (EST)

> Also checkout TaxAct for doing your taxes. It is an excellent program
> and much cheaper than turbo and also has e-file included in the price.
>
> --
> Ken Schneider
> UNIX since 1989
> SuSE since 1998
> * Only reply to the list please*

I downloaded the TaxAct2004 and installed it under WINE. Install seemed
to run okay, but TaxAct04.exe fails to run.

Any thoughts?

Allen
----
Address:

Allen Wilkinson (phone) (216) 382-7613
1036 Pembrook Road (work) (216) 433-2075
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121 USA (INTERNET) aw(at)apk(dot)net
+++++++
"Pluralism is the belief that all people have reasons for their beliefs.
We ought to assume, until proven otherwise, that the stranger conducts
her business on grounds that seem perfectly reasonable to her, and that
she is capable of explaining this to us. We ought to realize that our
own reasoning, like everyone else's, is fallible and unfinished."

Author Unknown

< Previous Next >