Re: [SLE] Has The performance been forgotten?
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:45:13 -0400
On Friday 01 October 2004 06:20 pm, Bahram Alinezhad wrote:
> - In Windows, when the desktop appears, may be some
> startup items still running; In SuSE 9.1 you see
> similar situation, at least for "kmix" and "hardware"
> icons in the system tray! also, a message asking you
> about changing your monitor settings cannot be
> eliminated.
>
> - With all your explanation, can SuSE 9.1 be 6 times
> slower than WinXP? (See the table again.)
>
> - We start a criticism with the vision that it will be
> supported by some other members and may be considered
> in future versions; Once I feel that its users are
> already satisfied with it, I'll keep my opinion for
> myself and leave the story to its destiny! In return
> to your request, I require you ignore the thread if
> you are so intolerant.
>
> Thank you for your notice,
> Bahram.

=========

The only thing I have witnessed being slow thus far is you in
comprehending what you are talking about and continuing to extend this
useless comparison on this list! Only intolerant of your lack of
knowledge and williness to investigate, plus that you seem not to
understand the purpose of this list and why we have the Off Topic list.
This is a subject for the OT list if you intend on pursuing it further.

Thanks,
Lee

--
--- KMail v1.7 --- SuSE Linux Pro v9.1 ---
Registered Linux User #225206