Re: [SLE] kdeinit running more then once
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:33:09 -0700
Leen,

On Saturday 02 October 2004 14:11, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 02 October 2004 22:41, Johan Nielsen wrote:
> >
> > I tried killing a few of them standing there all by themself and that
> > didn't take anything down/stop running appz (at least not what I
> > noticed).
> >
> > Of course you can't kill them all but quite a lot of them actually.
>
> Man, you really need to learn to STFW. ;)
>
> Killing a kdeinit process is like shooting oneself in the foot.

What you talkin' about?? I decided it was stupid to have so many spokes in
my bicycle wheel, so I just cut a bunch of them out. And guess what? The
wheel still spins just fine!

I'm off for a ride, now. When I get back, I'll let you know how much
faster I can ride with less rotating mass and wind resistance from my
wheels!

> Cheers,
>
> Leen

RRS