RE: [SLE] Updating antivir via cron results in failure
  • From: "Powell, Stuart" <Stuart.Powell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:26:59 -0400
Thanks, I'll check that README later on. I know about the 'special' update
program, but I haven't been able to find it on the SLOX box or on the CDs,
and I want to add as little as possible to this box in an attempt to keep it
as vanilla as possible. At one time, I changed the antivir config file to
make use of the update program, but it doesn't do much good unless you HAVE
that program :-(

Bye for now,
Stuart.