Re: [SLE] Mutt
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:40:13 -0400
On Sunday 10 October 2004 15:50, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx> [10-10-04 14:47]:
> > On Sunday 10 October 2004 15:18, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > > good luck
> >
> > Thanks, you've been so helpful.
>
> You got what you asked for. No one will help you when you slap them
> in the face.
>
> You have fscked the install, probably by wrong configuration and are
> too bull-headed to accept the offer of help.

I'm too bull headed to do that yet you're to bull headed to read my entire
post and see I had already went over every question you had asked me. I
haven't wrongly configured anything, it never has needed my to configure it
by hand before, as it's either worked or not worked.

I didn't see you offer to help you asked questions I had already clarified,
and didn't read my message, and then decided not too. Was it because I
pointed out how I had an answer too every question you asked in my original
message?
> --
> Patrick Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
> http://wahoo.no-ip.org @ http://counter.li.org
> HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos

< Previous Next >