Re: [SLE] <<< No Message Collected >>>
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:29:13 +0200
On Monday, 11 October 2004 10.39, scsijon wrote:
> any ideas on why i'm suddenly getting a number of these, please?
>
> scsijon
>
> At 04:17 AM 11/10/2004, Felix Miata wrote:
> ><<< No Message Collected >>>

I assume you're running sendmail there, since that is a sendmail error
message. Did you recently change or upgrade something about the mail server
configuration? The sendmail release notes say the message is produced "if a
message data file can't be opened at delivery time". Perhaps some anti-spam
upgrade or similar that causes problems?