RE: [SLE] Updating antivir via cron results in failure
  • From: "Powell, Stuart" <Stuart.Powell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:19:24 -0400
Hello.

This is good info to know, but I think in this instance the standard script
is fine for my needs. The antivir program sends an email of its own when it
does the update, and this already contains the status. For me, I'm OK just
having that message. Of course, if I wanted it done just through cron, I
could turn off the antivir message from its .conf file, and implement this
change. It would be perfect for that.

Sorry I have to use Outlook. Until I get Evolution 2 installed and talking
to our Exchange servers, I'm stuck :-(

Bye for now,
Stuart.