Re: [SLE] XFree86 4.2.99 (4.4 rc2)
  • From: Chadley Wilson <chadley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:19:14 +0200
On Thursday 14 October 2004 15:21, James Knott wrote:
> Anders Johansson wrote:
> > Yes, I'm an idiot, I completely forgot about that
>
> I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing. ;-)
No, I am sorry but I am the idiot, in my haste for solving the problem I
didn't read the solution properly and was looking for both directories in
usr/src instead after much intense thought and concentration, I found that
reading properly helps. and the solution was linking /lib/modules
in /usr/src.
Your advise was spot on.
Thank You

--