Re: [SLE] Asus A8V motherboard and SuSE 9.1
  • From: Alex Angerhofer <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:22:57 -0400 (EDT)
I run 9.1 on this motherboard. The only issue I had is that I was unable
to run two discs on 1 SATA connector. I had to convert the RAID into a
regular SATA interface to hook up my second SATA drive. I haven't
investigated too far into the problem. Essentially, the disk access
hung every time the second drive was to be accessed.

Best regards, Alex.