Mailinglist Archive: opensuse (4020 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: OT Re: [SLE] Fan noise
  • From: Allen <gorebofh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 04:10:20 -0400
  • Message-id: <20041027081020.GB10569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 01:15:34PM +0700, Matt T. wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 October 2004 04:57, Allen wrote:
> > On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 11:25:01PM +0200, Leendert Meyer wrote:
> > > On Tuesday 26 October 2004 09:38, Allen wrote:










> So you *did* get the point! May be not all hope is lost!


.... Are you offended by TV, Magazines and books too? Nothing I said would
have been bleeped out on any TV.

Hmm, I think I'll give BITCHX a try later and see wtf wtf is wth will do on
my bash shell. And while I'm at it, I'll read about that Compiler that
Richard Stallman was originally going to make into GCC The Free University
Compiler Kit Or FUCK for short. Heh, it's a free FUCK. (Look it up, me
telling you it exists won't make you believe me any.)
















> So why do you annoy them? Again inappropriate language?

No, even the Republicans I talk to don't mind my language. I could more
than prove I have a medical condition that MAKES me swear more, but then
again, it's not like I should bother, you won't believe me.





> Many many on this list do. Without that I see them using inappropriate
> language.


Can you look one person straight in the face and say you've never said a
swear word? If you say yes you're either telling a lie, which is worse than
swearing, or you've never gotten kicked in the Genitals playing a sport.









> This has nothing to do with your inappropriate language.

It does however have a lot to do with a reason.




















> I do not agree that it is humor to use words like you used: "*snip foul
> language*. Pop that in your .whatever and spell check it."

This is called an opinion. Whenever someone says C Group A will love it and
group B will yell at you for it. You can't tell me no one has ever once
yelled at you.


> It is typical for children to start to smile, more or less shy, when they
> start to grasp the meaning of them.
>
> Here it is not appropriate, we did pass that age already.


Technically as I'm 21, I can get away with this in Court. A Judge in Cali
recently let a teenager off the hook for his violent crimes because it's
been proven the brain isn't developed enough, and doesn't release chemicals
for "Self Control" until the age of 30. I have 9 years of this to go.



> Also, where was *your* sense on humor, when you did read the "spellcheck"
> post? May be he was just "trying too make you loosen up a bit", to use your
> own words. Or is it that the word spellcheck is not foul enough to be funny?

.... I'm not even going too try here. It pisses me off too see someone make
an assumption...Whoops, I said assumption, it has the word ass in it, I'm
swearing again!


> For me, *that* was funny!


You like Bob Sagat don't you?








> Come on, what's wrong with you?

Uhhh, excuse me? Who died and left you King?


> foul language and humor are not the same.

I never said they were, but I've never seen a funny TV show without
swearing. I'll just blame society like everyone else. All in the Family
says a lot of cuss words, and that is an old classic. Sticks and stones may
break my bones but words will never hurt me..... Did your school miss that
one or is there some reason a word can somehow offend someone?


> real humor does not need foul language, and as far as I know, the humor of the
> persons you name here is not known as being based on foul language.

Heh, see the compiler lines above. And ohhh! Linus said SCO were smoking
Crack! That's a drug reference! Naughty!


> > If I calm my language and TRY too make myself a little more presentable,
>
> I see, so you *do* know that there is a problem with your attitude and your
> language. May be not all hope is lost!

Actually there isn't. You and 3 people I've met in life are the only people
I've ever seen that were bothered by something I said. No one else,
including my boss, teachers, and anyone else, has ever been like that over
me. And it's not like I sugar coat shit at school.











> I did not send you any mail, I did not call you any names or whatever. Same is
> probably true for 99.9 % of the list members here.

Why exactly have you put this much effort in over me? I mean damn it, you
people are all like "oh no he talks like everyone else except doesn't sugar
coat it vote him off the island!".....

Right... So just because you don't like what I said I should get booted? How
about if I did that too you in real life? I don't like how you said there
was something wrong with my attitude, what if I had you deported for that?

If you're as old as you sound you should know by now that people aren't
always going to agree with you or like what you say and you can't just get
rid of everything you don't like. Diversity brings disorder, and America is
a prime example. The Country I live in was founded on the fact that people
should be able to say whatever they want, and if you don't like it you stay
the hell in England. If you don't like me, and you don't like my attitude,
ignore me, I don't go out of my way to attack you.


Hmm, I don't like what you said, get out of the internet. See that doesn't
work does it? You don't like what I say so a whole 3 people are trying too
have me banned. Same thing, not working.



< Previous Next >