Re: [SLE] Error with gtkhtml
  • From: Keith Powell <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:56:31 +0100
On Sunday 05 Sep 2004 22:34, James Ogley wrote:
> but hey, the ten-foot pole hasn't been built that I'll touch
> Dread Carpet with...

I suppose that I ought to have changed the subject, but then James may not
have read it!

James, this is a genuine question. I do not want to start an Apt/Red-carpet
war, but I (and others, probably), would be interested in your reasons for
being so against (D)Red-Carpet.

I have just started evaluating it and and am open-minded about it at the
moment. From my initial trials, Red-carpet seems faster than Synaptic in
refreshing the lists, but I prefer the layout of Synaptic.

Cheers

Keith