Re: [SLE] Red Carpet [WAS: Error with gtkhtml]
  • From: mikus@xxxxxxx (Mikus Grinbergs)
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 07:39:09 -0500
> I do not want to start an Apt/Red-carpet
> war, but I (and others, probably), would be interested in your reasons for
> being so against (D)Red-Carpet.

My impression is that if a third party wants to set up a rpm
depository, currently the "confidence factor" is greater for
doing it for apt than for Red Carpet. If that impression is
correct, I would expect the number of apt depositories to be
greater than the number of Red Carpet channels.

mikus

< Previous Next >