Re: [SLE] Suse Yast2 Servers Down?
  • From: Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:43:05 -0700
On Saturday 31 July 2004 9:23 pm, johnswolter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Saturday night is a good time for maintenance. I tried to
> run Yast Online Update and received an error that stated
> only user define Update sources would be available.
> I want to ask the list if any of you have known update
> mirror sites. The update sites are retrieved form a
> site, maybe just that site is not working while the
> update mirrors may be working.
> If the list can generate some addresses you would be able
> to do updates by manually entering the correct address into
> YaST's Online Update dialogs.

Here's the servers in /var/lib/YaST2/you/youservers;USA: California, Los
Angeles;USA: Georgia, Atlanta;USA: Illinois, Chicago;USA: Oregon, Corvallis;Germany: University Kaiserslautern (http);Germany: GWD Göttingen (http);Germany: LEO Munich (ftp);Germany: University Kaiserslautern (ftp);Germany: GWD Göttingen
(ftp);Germany: SUSE LINUX AG;Germany: University Ulm;Austria: Vienna University of

POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier
Linux 2.6.5-7.95-default x86_64