Re: [SLE] Printing From Win98 via Samba/CUPS
  • From: "alejo" <alejofdf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:35:04 +0200
Hi,

I am not an expert but I manage this problem as I explain you.
I only manage in Suse 9.0 not in 9.1

1-go to Yast/hardware/printers.
2- in advance mode change CUPS by LPRng.
3- when chose new printer. smb mode.
4-before make any test. finish all process and start again Yast to make test

and works fine

Regards
Alejo