Re: [SLE] hotplug
  • From: Francisco Castanheiro <fdsc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 17:35:51 +0100
Now i can access my usb camera, but i still have some hard lockups
using my usb stick.... No output is given to syslogd.
I just have to write/delete something in the drive, then i have a nice
freeze.... If i disable hotplug and mount the drive manually it works
fine.

BandiPat escreveu:

| On Saturday 07 August 2004 07:16 am, Bob wrote:
|
|> Miracle !
|>
|> The last You update (today, Aug. 7) gave me a working AND fast
|> hotplug. What a difference !
|>
|> Robert
|
| ==========
|
| I think if you notice, the hotplug hasn't changed. The guys at
| SuSE just reposted the original .32-22, but what you probably
| didn't notice was that you also got a new version of "submount"
| installed during your YOU update! But you are right, it is fixed
| and works nicely now! :o)
|
| Lee

- --
Francisco Castanheiro
http://mozilla.shopizzy.com
"In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going
right ... something is wrong."