red-carpet broken after update from Suse?
** "from the bottom of my heart, off the coast of Carolina, after one
or two false starts **

Does anyone know this or is it something I can fix? Red carpet, and
other things ( firefox, mozilla for two) refuse to start now. K3b works
fine tho. I did an online update the other day, among the security
fixes was a Kde package, I did the update and whoops, now I can't use
red carpet, I can't use my browsers, tho Konqi works .

I checkd to see if any 'permissions' were changed, they are the same as
they were beforehand. So now I'm stummped.

nemo me impune lacessit