Re: [SLE] YA KNOW WHAT SUCKS MOST OF ALL?
  • From: Andre Truter <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:16:01 +0200
On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 11:11 -0400, Charles Berman wrote:
> The fact that ive tried to unsubscribe from this fuckin list 4 times in
> the past month but I continue to get bullshit from it.

What process did you follow?

I unsubscribed and resubscribed yesterday to change my email address and
it worked perfectly.

I just followed the instructions and it worked.

--
Andre Truter | Software Engineer | Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 | AIM: trusoftzaf | http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Warning

This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of ATIO. Consequently, ATIO does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of ATIO without subsequent written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.