Re: [SLE] DVD Movie Player for SuSE Linux
  • From: Richard Atcheson <ratcheson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:14:42 -0500
On Thursday 01 July 2004 03:48 pm, C Hamel wrote:
> That is a bit weird... I have been opening them w/MPlayer & Xine w/o any
> problem.  I'm using totally Packman's files.
> --
> ...CH

I guess I should be thankful for the things that work flawlessly and not worry
about the others, but that's not our nature is it?

Maybe it's the sequence of loading the codec vs library rpms??? For some
reason my Mplayer chokes on some .wmv files. I just loaded the trailers
from the ms site and they mostly wont play except on the ms player on
crossover office.

Oh well, it's always something, isnt it?
ra