Re: [SLE] Re: Combining mail parts sent by Outlook
  • From: Nico <spx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:31:38 +0200
Hi John,

I saved the 5 mails in a folder. Then I did the uudeview and it created
0001.txt which is a perfect mail with headers etc and the attachment still
included as a BASE64 part.

What uudeview did is to correctly combine the mails into one.

I got creative and closed Kmail, created a "dummy file" according to the
filenaming in the ~/Mail/inbox/cur directory and copied the 0001.txt file
over it.

I then opened KMail, and had the e-mail I needed.

But I guess that this is by far not the right way to do it :-)

Regards

Nico