Re: [SLE] 9.1 How do I make a pound sign?
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:40:14 -0400
Well, I have tried your suggestions, , not that I need to make a
pound sign (I assume you mean the denomination of English currency,
not the sharp sign) and the funny-looking L does not appear.
I don't need it myself, but it would help if _your_ help helped.
I don't know what alt-gr means, and probably only 10% of the people
reading this do either, but I tried the left and right CTRL keys in various
combinations with and without the shift key, the alt key, etc., and no
funny-looking L. I don't know how to get a Euro sign either, but that
would be a lot more useful, IMO.
--doug