Re: [SLE] 9.1 How do I make a pound sign?
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:21:03 -0500
* Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-07-04 19:12]:

> Well, I have no (package kdeutils3-extra) in my
> K-Menu->Utilities->Desktop. I only have 3 programs, and none of them
> look like this. The programs I have are Popup notes (KNotes) Desktop
> Pager (KPager) and Screen Capture (KSnapshot) and the only one I know
> anything about is KSnapshot which works like garbage, it is infinitely
> sloooooooow!

Perhaps you should install kdeutils3-extra from cd/dvd. It's a
package, as you mentioned, not a program.

<rant>
Think that will sloooooow garbage will help you learn how to make the
'english pound sign'?

People, everyboddy. Bad-mouthing the distro in whole or part is *not*
condusive to obtaining understanding, explanation or help.

If you don't like the distro, instead of bad-mouthing it, quit the list
and get a different distro.

My ancient 733 system takes about 3 seconds for an entire 1280x1024
screen shot. Perhaps you have it configured wrong or are not using it
properly.
</rant>

It must be beer time.
HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos