Re: [SLE] Kopete and ICQ
  • From: Lee <lnx@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:21:55 -0400
Jerry Feldman wrote:

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:25:34 -0300
Dalton Silva Ribeiro Filho <dalton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me too. That's why I've switched to LICQ.

Just a question with Kopete as Yahoo IM.

I just configured Kopete as an IM client to communicate with a few other
developers. I'm just looking for some success/failure stories with
Kopete and other IM clients.
I've had very good luck with kopete since 9.0 With the exception of the Yahoo portion, in that I cannot connect, even asks for a password, but never coonects. fortunately there is Yahoo messenger for unix which also worked well, 'cept for when clicking the box to accept a file, which crashes the app totally.

Lee

< Previous Next >