Ken Hughes and his accusations
  • From: John Boyle <jboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:25:36 -0700
To All: I went to the LUG in question, one time, and left them very angrily. Whatever alleged "racial slur" I could have made, you would find everybody that knows me knows I could NOT have made! I did call them arrogant and useless, but I had gone to their meeting to get help in switching from Windows to Linux, and got nothing! Now, any alleged "racial slur" I can sincerely apologize for, but I will NOT apologize for calling him and others, arrogant! I have no idea where he gets off with this false accusation, as, for one thing, he and I are the same race, which means nothing. I went there with a sincere interest in learning, but, the only thing I learned was that they thought themselves perfect!

< Previous Next >