Re: [SLE] Stopping open mail relay in SuSE standard server.
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:03:35 -0400
Anders Johansson wrote:
On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 22:34 +0100, Roger Beever wrote:

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 17:39, Scott Leighton wrote:

On Sunday 25 July 2004 9:04 am, James Knott wrote:

I don't think that's the cause. I don't use reply-to in my mail, yet a
reply to one of my messages still goes to me, unless I change it. Also,
right now, in replying to your message, the reply goes to you, not the
list. Are you using reply-to? This happens with both Mozilla and KMail.

My choices are hit reply and change the To: to the list, or use reply
all and send to the list and originator.

In KMail, simply pressing 'L' will select 'reply to list'.

Scott

And I have just discovered that in evolution a right click on the
message line in preview mode gives, reply to list, as one of the
options.

And at least in the 1.5 series, ctrl-l is the shortcut for that

I realize you guys are having fun with this, but it's really not doing much to resolve the problem at hand, that the mail relay problem.

< Previous Next >