Re: [SLE] X11Forwarding with 9.1
  • From: "Carlos F. Lange" <carlos.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:15:56 -0600
Hi, again.

I'm replying to myself, because the problem is solved.
I saw Jerome replying to another posting that you need option
-X with ssh. I tested it and it works. DISPLAY becomes
'localhost:10.0' and X is correctly forwarded.

Although option '-x' is supposedly default in both SuSE 9.1
and 8.2, I never need to set '-X' between two 8.2 machines.
That's why I never checked ssh options.
But I know, I should have read the manual...

Carlos