Re: [SLE] New to the list :-)
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:18:48 -0400
On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 21:02, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> Wait until you try your first yast online update. Updates are a breeze.
> And when your friends say they are sorry about the virus they sent you
> can gently educate them.

My Minister and I were chatting after service one day when I learned
that she had something of interest to me. She offered to e-mail the
word document to me, but prefaced it with the fact her home system had
been infected by a nasty virus. "No problem" I said, "I'm running Linux
it shouldn't be a problem."

Mike

< Previous Next >