bad, unknown, and missing signatures with apt
  • From: Thinker <thinker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 03:03:15 -0400
After getting apt installed, I ran apt-get update and then apt-get upgrade. After downloading a lot of things, the system returned the following errors...

E: Error(s) while checking package signatures:
30 unsigned package(s)
9 package(s) with unknown signatures
0 package(s) with illegal/corrupted signatures

What should I do at this point ? I am using the following in /etc/apt/sources.list

rpm ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt SuSE/9.1-i386 base update kde xfree86 mozilla suser-rbos usr-local-bin funktronics packman packman-i686 wine kde3-stable security

Thanks,

.:Thinker