Re: Sensors and SuSE 9.1 [SOLVED]
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:45:08 +0100
In a previous message, Laurent GUERBY <laurent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> According to http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg07847.html the
> current SuSE kernel 2.6.x and sensors package version do not match, it would
> be nice for SuSE to fix this bug by issuing an update.

I still find this odd - I had no trouble setting up to use sensors on my 9.1
box using the packages supplied by SUSE (I did do an online update, but I
don't think the sensors package changed). The only issue was where to put the
commands I needed during the boot sequence :-)

John
--
John Pettigrew Headstrong Games
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fun : Strategy : Price