Re: [SLE] YaST2 online update problems?
  • From: SRGlasoe <srglasoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:52:13 -0500
On Thursday 03 June 2004 09:04 am, Riccardo Facchini wrote:
> --- SRGlasoe <__> wrote:
> What intrigues me is that mention to
>
> >>I got the OS images from
> >> the web.
>
> I thought that SLES CD wheren't available to download... it seems they
> are.
>
> do you have any clue?
> Riccardo G. Facchini

Do I have any clue? My kids think I'm pretty clueless... Anyway, those would
be 'pirated' ISOs. They aren't official SUSE ISOs. Along with those ISOs you
would need to find the updates from an unofficial source to keep SLES
up-to-date with all patches and security fixes. Since this is an "Enterprise
Server" product I would not choose to run my business on anything that is
"very hard to verify the authenticity of"...

Stan