Re: [SLE] kmail crashes in 9.1
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 15:17:15 -0400

I made a folder in "Local Folders" in the kmail left-screen folder panel.
After saving about 50 emails, I went to look at them one day and only 3
were still there. There was some discussion on the list here, but nothing
ever brought them back, and I gave up. The only way I have to save anything
now is just not to erase it from the inbox, or to print it on paper.

I did the updates up to a few days ago. I see that there is a paper on the
update thingie, so I will go see what it's about.

--doug