Re: [SLE] SCSI scanners (more)
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:50:23 -0400
Evening Doug -

Got tied up all day with students so don't have much time to play, but I did try running sane-find-scanner and it did find my scanner (USB at work) while running scanimage -L got me the same results as it did you. Try running sane-find-scanner and lets see what it reports.

I'll try some stuff tomorrow - unless I have more student surprises, and get back to you.

Out of curiosity, have you tried to run the scanner under vuescan?

http://www.hamrick.com/

dave

Doug McGarrett wrote:
doug@linux:~> scanimage -L