Re: [SLE] Setting up Apache virtual hosts under SuSE 9.1?
  • From: Preston Crawford <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 05:57:19 -0700
On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 00:13, poeml@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 01:35:11PM -0700, Preston Crawford wrote:
> > Anyone know how to do this since the yast2 applet is broken?
>
> What's broken and how?
>
> Could you be so kind to create a report via
> <http://www.suse.com/feedback>, so it can get fixed?
>
> Peter

I did. Basically when I would go to create virtual hosts I couldn't
actually get to said virtual hosts and when I'd return to the applet
they'd be gone from the applet so I couldn't remove them except by
hitting the text file manually. Someone on IRC showed me a better way to
do it manually so everything is fine now, but it's just too bad that
they have this applet and that it doesn't really work that well. At
least it didn't for me.

Preston