Re: [SLE] Efax free
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 12:39:29 -0400
On Saturday 08 May 2004 11:45 am, James D. Ivey wrote:
> This is new -- didn't know about it until this post sent me checking it
> out.
>
> Once you login, go to Preferences, Fax Options. You can select a file
> format of .efx, .tif, or .pdf.
>
> Cool! One less reason to keep this stupid Windows 98 box under my desk!
>
> Regards,

Are you perhaps a 'Plus' member? I logged in, and I see no preferences.
Only the 'Profile' which contains information about me. (name, phone no. etc)

> Jim
>
> On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 22:01, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> > I didnt find a way on their site. Is anyone working on this problem?
> > I did find a linux program called efax but its not related to efax.com
> > so I am not sure if this problem is solved or shelved.
> >
> > CWSIV

> > format?

> > down.

> > > I think you can specify at their site that you run an 'other'
> >
> > operating system
> >
> > > and then they will send you the fax in .tif format.
>
> --
> James D. Ivey <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Law Offices of James D. Ivey
>
> This e-mail address is heavily spammed and heavily filtered. It's
> better to reach me through my web site: http://www.iveylaw.com

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/08/04 12:38 +
"On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament"
"building is an American flag."