Re: [SLE] WordPerfect
  • From: marcia <raknakce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:35:27 -0500
Gary wrote:

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:00:17AM -0500 or thereabouts, marcia wrote:

I noticed that some here on the list purchased a new WP8 for linux from a website that is no longer working. Does anyone know how I could find a copy of WP8 for linux that was recently discussed here?

right from Corel..
http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2/Products/Home&pid=1047023021963

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your prompt answer. I have found it. I appreciate your help.

Is it worth downloading and using? Do any of you really like it after using it awhile?

Thanks alot,

Marcia