RE: Re[2]: [SLE] Re: [[SLE] NVIDIA drivers for 3D function on SUSE 9.0
  • From: "Catimimi" <Catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:25:58 +0200

I'd to use 4620 because 4463 doesn't support my GeForce FX5900. You can
downloat it at www.minion.de
But I'm not able to use splash screen, and it doesn't matter. !!

If you want more details about these issue, visit : http://www.nvnews.net
go to Forum, then to Linux and Nvidia graphics, you'll find all our
discussions about this problem and how I solved it in my case.

Michel.