Re: [SLE] Hardware testing
  • From: Koenraad Lelong <k.lelong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:31:36 +0200
Damon Register wrote:

spx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The one runs perfect, the other just switches off at random.

I don't know if this is of any value to you but here at work we have
a lot of HP's e-pc that have external power supplies. The one I use
had a defective power connector on the back of the PC and because
of that, the unit would switch off at random.

Damon Register

Maybe something to check : my laptop did shut down under heavy load,
eventually I found out the ventilator of the CPU stopped running.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Koenraad Lelong