Re: [SLE] Netmeeting or H.323 with NAT (SuSEfirewall2)
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:25:41 +0200
* Damon Register; <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx> on 20 Apr, 2004 wrote:
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
I am assuming that you were just doing this from memory and slightly
missed the syntax. according to the SuSEfirewall2 comments for this it

should be source,dest,protocol,sourceport,destport so I wrote

are you sure it is this and not

yes as the first one reads packets coming from a sourice of destination to 0/0 with protocol TCP original port is
1720 redirected to 1720
If you get a "Connection refused" error, or it just times out, then the
REDIRECT rule for port 1720 is either wrong, or is being interfered with
by some other rule that precedes it.

I tried both

Ok I 'll install and see the problem so you need to wait a little bit
drop me a private mail so we can test it amaong eachother

Togan Muftuoglu |
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer | Please reply to the list; | Please don't put me in TO/CC.

Nisi defectum, haud refiecendum

< Previous Next >