Re: [SLE] Printing problem with Netscape
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:25:41 -0400
Matsumoto, Noriyuki wrote:
Folks,

I assume this kind of questioin have already been discussed before, but
I couldn't find it in the internet search. So I appreciate your suggestion.

I'm using a PC (Athron) running SUSE 9.0 Pro. My printer is Epson Stylus
CX5400 connedted to the USB port. I can print documents and pictures
from Open office, gimp and other applications, but not from Netscape7.1.
I have tried printer commands of lpr and lpr -P but they didn't work.

I don't know if this is related issue, but when I try to pring web page
from Konqueror, this program always freezes.

If you have similar experience and know how to resolve it. I appreciate
your comments.

If you're using the KDE Kprinter, the Netscape print command should be "kprinter --stdin".