Re: [SLE] Downloading Mozilla
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:04:28 -0400
On Sunday 18 April 2004 10:29 am, Russ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to download the full Mozilla package so I can use the HTML
> editor. I go to mozilla.org and click the link but nothing happens. I
> have even tried Tucows and such, no luck.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Thanks
> Russ

This isn't a solution to your link problem, but if you want an html editor,
you should look at the NVU editor.... it uses the same composer engine as
Mozilla but has added features to make it a nice html editor.

I believe it is at nvu.com but you should google for it. It's free.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 04/18/04 10:59 +
"To make Windows faster, throw it harder."