Support for Philips 180P broken in SuSE 9.0?
  • From: Josh Berkus <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:23:21 -0700
Suse People:

I recently upgraded my mail laptop to 9.0. As an external monitor, I have a
Philips 180P.

Unfortunately, in 9.0 the driver for the 180P seems to have vanished from YAST
without explanation. I cannot get my 180P to work properly with generic LCD
drivers or the most similar driver (the 181AS); the system complains that the
refresh rate is wrong and won't display at 1280x1024.

What happened to the 180P drivers, and how do I fix this?

Any pointers on how to search the archives of this list? I can't find them
at Suse.com.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions