Re: [SLE] What I like about Microsoft
*** Reply to message from "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx> on
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:21:54 +0200 (CEST)***

> Included in the hidden headers, there is one named "list-unsubscribe" that
"Hidden headers " Do not need to be hidden. All properly written email
clients have a "reveal headers" choice on one of the menus... IN my
Client it'd be on the "Messages" Menu... It's there, and it might be a
good idea to look around your client .. Because there are times when
you might *need* to know what your client is doing...

> has a unsubscribe address tailored for you - and don't ask me how to see
> that header, it depends on the software you use.

> same address you used to subscribe.
You might try the "view" menu, if your email client has one. Kmail ,
for instance, has a "view" menu button , where headers are the first
thing on the menu, once you select *view* ( BTW, that view button would
be the third button along the menu lists accross the top of your
client. )
"list-help"